Dept Hoticultural And Ritika Trehan Head Project Coordinator Subhadra Foundation organised Awareness Camp At Sukater Area

TNN Bureau. Updated: 10/26/2021 5:27:09 PM Press Release

JAMMU Oct 26: Today an awareness camp was organised by Department of horticulture and subhadra foundation at the Sukater area of jammu.The awareness camp was inaugurated by Hon'ble Member of parliament Sh. Jugal Kishore Sharma in the presence of Director Horticulture Ram Sevak, President VHP Rajesh Gupta, Anand Harbola, Chief Head Horticulture Sarabjeet Singh, Leela Karan and Ashok Kumar Gupta.

The awareness camp was organised to impart awareness among the female population regarding the aatmanirbhar abhiyaan by Hon'ble Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi ji, so that every one can start their own income source and become aatmanirbhar.

During the camp, information was shared regarding the subsidy loan scheme for opening small businesses by the female individual by Department of Horticulture of which only 20% is to be paid back by the female individual herself. The small businesses like candle making, soap making, Achaar making and many others can be started under this loan scheme.

Speaking during the camp Head Project Coordinator and Chairperson Subhadara Foundation Ritika Trehan said that she welcomes the respected guest including Hon'ble MP Jugal Kishore Sharma, VHP President Rajesh Gupta and others. She further said that the loan scheme for starting small business shall be 80% payable by the Department of Horticulture and the rest 20% shall be paid by the Subhadra Foundation Ritika Trehan and if any further help is needed to the individual for their business, that shall be provided by Subhadara Foundation including the skills needed by the females for starting and managing their businesses, so that they can run their business smoothly.

Hon'ble Member Of Parliament Sh. Jugal Kishore Sharma thanked the Chairman Subhadara Foundation Ritika Trehan and Subhadara Foundation for their great and genuine initiative to help and make the female population of the J&K aatmanirbhar as per our Hon'ble Prime Minister's vision. "This will encourage the female population of the rural as well as urban areas to become aatmanirbhar",he said.

The awareness camp ended with a vote of thanks by the Chairman Subhadara Foundation to the Hon'ble MP Jugal Kishore Sharma and also to the department of Horticulture for giving a subsidy of 80% on the loan scheme to the females and helping them become aatmanirbhar.

Comment on this Story

Search Fom Archive in This Category